Saturday, June 28, 2008

Charlie






I attempted the hanging of the blinds on the french door yesterday. It proved to be something I should have left undone. Although I do know how to do it now. I will be fixing the door and then starting over on that one. It was extremely hot today so the load of mulch I picked up from The Villager is still in the back of the truck. I kept waiting for it to cool off some, like this evening, but now I'm just not going to do it this evening at all. For those of you that have not have the pleasure of meeting Charlie, you don't know what you are missing. Lisa would say that, too, but in a different tone of voice than I would. I have taken a few shots of him that show his idea of a great day.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I'm sorry Anne but this is a totally unacceptable post. I think this would be more appropriate

Anne said...

I'm so sorry. I am just not as computer savy as you and had to leave him totally exposed. It was very inappropriate of me.