Thursday, June 26, 2008

Slowly





I am making slow progress with things in the house. I have been rather lazy since that "Sunday is a day of rest excuse". It seems to have carried over to all week. I am going through stuff, sorting, keeping some, getting rid of stuff, some stuff I'm not really sure what to do with. I still haven't hung up my blinds for the french door in my bedroom, either. It involves drilling, so I wasn't all that confident in tackling it myself. I guess procrastinating isn't helping. I do have a chair for my room now. I really like it. I also got the bookcase set up. Marianne arranged the stuff on the shelves. I put the little horses on the top, mostly because I didn't know where else to put them. Charlie is a big help too. He chewed on the corner of my brand new bed. I wanted to kill him and cry, but as you can see, he is still here. I have since made repairs to the new bed, a little wood filler, some stain, good as new....not really. As you can see, as we make progress in some rooms, the rest gets worse. And what in the world am I going to do with that cedar chest which is now back out in the living room because it doesn't really fit in my room either now?? Charlie is happy, so long as he has a stuffed animal to take along or carry around. Life is good.

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Your bookcase is gorgeous. I need one like that! Charlie cracks me up with those stuffed animals. Can't wait to see you guys.