Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wow I did it






I liked Jim's blog so much that I decided to create on myself, well, Marianne helped. I am slowly getting my bedroom done; new furniture, new paint -Baby Bee Yellow...not Baby Pee Yellow, new blinds. I even got the carpet cleaned and washed the windows, very drastic. Charlie likes his new bed in there too. I am looking for a chair and possibly a 22" or 26" tv for in the bedroom. I am slowly going through all the junk that seems to accumulate, and getting rid of stuff. Marianne and I went riding in the evening yesterday when it was 'cooler' out. That was fun.It has rained all around us. The Ingles parking lot was full of puddles, but not a drop of rain here. The pastures (and the yard) are in real bad shape. Today I managed to get the blinds hung up in the nook. It has already made a big difference on the heat that comes in that room from the afternoon sun. Other than that and going to church this morning, I have been pretty lazy today. I'm using the "Sunday is a day of rest" excuse.

1 comment:

Cathryn said...

Your puppy is really cute. I have a funny feeling that he will be giant sized next to my new puppy though, huh?! I love how he always has a stuffed animal in his mouth. LOL