Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finished






I finally got those blinds up on the french door in my bedroom. After the repairs were done, you couldn't even tell I screwed it up the first time. : ) I put up shelves above my dresser for the tv, satellite, and dvd/vcr. The most remarkable part of that was that I actually got all of that stuff hooked up and working correctly. Marianne and I watched a Veggie Tale dvd and Icabod and Mr. Toad on vhs just to make sure. I was very proud of myself. Now I just need to do something with this computer...it's being very bad, going slow and randomly shutting off...not a good sign.




If you people in Kentucky and New York would quit hogging all the rain the horses would appreciate it. Send some rain our way for a change!

2 comments:

sheltiemom said...

Your room looks lovely! I like the paint color with the white trim. You should be proud of yourself. Both my sisters are amazing people!

sheltiemom said...

P.S. I would love to share some of this lovely rain with you, I just haven't figured it out yet.