Monday, June 23, 2008

Not Much



Well, I didn't really make much progress on my bedroom today. But I did get a lamp for the nightstand. I guess that should count for something. Marianne and I ran some errands in town and then came back home. I'm afraid Charlie picked up a bad habit from the girls. He seems to think that at feeding time, one should jump up and down and bark as the food is prepared in the bowl....not so cute when done by a 54 pound clumsy puppy. We got thunder today, that wasn't very helpful...no rain. My computer is behaving very badly. It keeps shutting off for no reason...I'm guessing that means it is trying to crash on me. It has been doing that for a month or so, but seems to be getting worse....not good.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

That's a pretty vivid comical picture of your giant puppy leaping in excitement over dinner!!

Jim said...

Piper will tell you that dogs must jump in order to be fed. Jump jump jump jump.