Friday, July 29, 2011

Greenville Dog Show





It has been a long time since I was on here. A little ironic that my last post was the last dog show I was in. I had many other posts to do, but was unable to get on the blogspot for some reason or another. It was very upsetting to me. Ao anyway, Sarah and I were in the dog show today and Sarah earned a qualifying score. Her performance was not what it should have been, but she still earned a qualifying score. So now she has her second leg towards her Beginner Novice Title. We are hoping to earn that title at the dog show our club puts on in October.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome!!!! I've been waiting all day to see pictures!!!! Congrats!!!!

sheltiemom said...

You and Sarah look great!!

Anne said...

Thanks you guys!

Hayseed Happenings said...

Good job to both of you!