Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dog Show

Sarah was the youngest dog in the dog show this weekend (7 months old). I am very proud of her. She qualified in Beginner Novice with a score of 186 out of 200. It was very exciting. I also learned that Sarah is terrified of Gordon Setters, of all the dogs at the show!

Green is my new favorite color, qualifying green, that is.




















Marianne and Gracie "kicked butt" as usual. Gracie scored a 93 out of 100 in Rally Novice, beating out 3 German Shepherds, a miniature poodle, a Shiba Inu, and a couple other dogs. This finished Gracie's Rally Novice Title and so she received her big title ribbon. Gracie's ribbons are bigger than she is.



























Last weekend Mickie, Tim, Logan and Marianne's best friend Ashley came and celebrated my birthday with me. Marianne made me a fantastic Winnie the Pooh Cake. Mickie and Tim made dinner.























Logan spent the night with us last Saturday night. I can't believe he is already 10 months old.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats to both you for the show!!! no Charlie though? poor boy had to sit this one out!

Anne said...

Thanks, Heather. Yeah, Charlie missed out. I am hoping to get him into some agility work. Mostly I just need more time and money, that's all.

Hayseed Happenings said...

Congratulations on your show. I know you are both proud.

sheltiemom said...

WOO HOO!! Awesome, how exciting. Sarah looks great. Logan's pretty cute for a human too!