Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gorgeous Weekend



It turned out to be a gorgeous weekend, cool in the morning and upper 60's low 70's in the afternoon. I took advantage of the warmer weather and bathed Sarah and Charlie. It was a drastic improvement. Sarah is 7 months old now and Charlie is 3.







Sarah with Kellie (11 yr. old St. Bernard). Sarah has grown a lot. She is hard to take pictures of because as soon as she sees me she is running right up to me. Not so good for picture-taking purposes.







































I even managed to get out and get the first tilling done on the garden, which the chickens really appreciated. They were enjoying the weather too.

























The house is officially on the market. Send a buyer please.
















2 comments:

Heather said...

if I knew of a buyer I'd send them your way!
Sarah's grown into such a gorgeous girl!

sheltiemom said...

It was a gorgeous weekend. Sarah is looking awesome. Excellent pictures! She really looks good!! The chickens look happy and the house looks good too.