Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Pool Is Up











First, I must say thank you for letting all of us invade your glorious home in Kentucky. The porch is awesome! I know you will get endless hours of enjoyment from it. The first item on the agenda once we got home was putting up the pool. So we have a pool now. It still needs a tad more water in it, but it does have about 22 hours worth of water in it now. I just had to take the hose back to the garden side of the house. The lack of rain is taking its toll on my garden and the pastures are all brown. But the pool is great! Marianne braved the cold water the first day the pool was up. Marianne and her friend Norma both went swimming when the water was way too cold for me. Today was the first day I got in the pool. Charlie even got to go for a swim too. Gracie didn't actually swim, she just relaxed and floated. It was very refreshing for all of us. I'm sure there is not any dog hair in the pool now. Getting Charlie in and out of the pool was interesting, but worth it. He loved it. Now that there is no pool in the shed, I guess I'll have to start bringing in the hay. At least I can jump in the pool after stacking the hay this year.

2 comments:

Ezzy said...

The pool looks like a lot of fun. I am start to wish i could come over.

sheltiemom said...

The pool looks awesome! It's lovely to see Marianne, the pool and the float all color coordinated! Very Snazzy. I'm glad Gracie was there to supervise Charlie's water therapy. You're welcome to "invade" our home anytime!