Sunday, July 19, 2009

Horse Trailer - Sold, Pastures - Dead


This is where the horse trailer used to be. The horse trailer sold this week. I had a lot of response about it once I put it on Craiglist in Greenville. I was glad that it sold since I have no way to pull it, but it made me sad, too.





Marianne and I went berry picking at Hardy Berry Farms Friday evening and we got rained out. I was excited because it was finally raining, but when we got home, it had not rained at our house (we are about 3 miles from Hardy Berry Farms). We have not had any rain now in over a month. As you can see, the pastures are in very bad condition. The drought is killing my garden too, even though I have been watering it every few days. It just doesn't do the same as rain.

1 comment:

Ezzy said...

I hoping for rain for you. We just got rid of our constent rain.