Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hay Day

Well, its that time of the year again. Marianne and I put up 25 bails of hay today. I will still need another load, but couldn't do it today. Even I had time, it was too hot and I was too tired. So I will get some more next weekend. The hay is going for the bargain price of $8 a bail. Yikes!














Of course I went to get the hay after I finished doing the weed eating along the tree line. The good news is....there are still trees living on the tree line!! But it was way too hot today. I should have come in much sooner and not loaded all that hay either.


















Home Depot finally marked there grills down for the end of the season. So we have a grill now. Yeah, food is much better on the grill.



For those of you that know your directions...I thought you would appreciate these signs that I saw, coming back from Ashley's where we picked up the Guinea Pig she gave to Marianne. I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't learn North, South, East, West this way.

3 comments:

Jim said...

We already knew that 29 goes everywhere. We just didn't know it goes everywhere at once. Is that a new barn with the hay in it?

sheltiemom said...

Tennessee got their street marking lessons in the same place. We've seen signs in TN like that too. No wonder we got lost! Your trees look great!

Anne said...

The hay is stacked in the shed. As for highway 29, there are some places here where it goes 3 and 4 different directions. Never go somewhere on 29 unless you already know how to get there.