Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh the Joy of Toys



Both of Sarah's ears are up, mostly anyway.
She had her first puppy class last night and did very well after she got over being scared. We practiced sit, sit-stay, take-it and give.









As I mentioned before, Sarah LOVES the dog toys!! (I put my tennis shoes away...they are Not dog toys.)












Sarah is growing and has been eating more the last couple of days. But she is still too thin. I think eventually she will get all caught up. She did eat a total of 3 1/2 cups of puppy chow with a little bit of canned, along with her missing link and pumpkin.






















































She is adjusting well and seems to know that she belongs to me. :)

3 comments:

Cathryn said...

What does Charlie think of her?

sheltiemom said...

I think she has grown already! Keep the pictures coming!

Anne said...

Charlie is jealous of her, but is learning to work through this, as she does not replace him.