Saturday, November 6, 2010

Meet Sarah


This is Sarah. She is my new German Shepherd puppy. She is 12 weeks old now. She is going to grow up to be a good watchdog for me and Marianne.
She is very active and is keeping me on my toes. When Charlie was a puppy, his version of activity was changing the position he was sleeping in.
Sarah's Aunt Lisa gave her some new toys, that she thoroughly enjoys. She is doing pretty well on housebreaking and learning about walking on the leash. Since she is a bit skinny, we are also working on improving her appetite.





Sarah, Charlie, and Kellie














4 comments:

Cathryn said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I know she will grow up to be a good protector for you guys.

Anne said...

She was laying by my feet today when I was sitting on the couch and barked at Barry when he came in the front door. So that is good. She seems to be adjusting well to our crazy household.

sheltiemom said...

She's looking good!

Anne said...

First Puppy Class this Thursday.