Sunday, May 3, 2009

Making Slow Progress







Well, the garden is coming along...slowly. I think I am a full month behind schedule now. But I have not given up. I have finally gotten the rows done, but do not have the area for the canteloupe and squash ready yet. I am hoping to be able to work on it again tomorrow. Today was church...awesome! Then I fixed lunch/dinner and put it in the oven. I worked on the garden while it was in the oven. Marianne took it out and set the table. Of course there was 6 loads of laundry that got done...clean, but not folded yet. Charlie is fresh and clean. He got a bath today. That was done in between lunch, laundry, and working in the garden. Charlie is feeling better than he has in months!! I am glad that the surgery went well and that he is feeling so good now. He is back to acting silly and playing, which he hadn't done in a long time.

2 comments:

Hayseed Happenings said...

Any progress is good progress.. Keep at it!!

Anne said...

Thanks, I could use the encouragement at this point.