Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me


























Well, today is my birthday. It was a great birthday! Mickie and Barry came to see me at work during lunch and brought me flowers, balloons, and chocolate. Then Marianne, and Mickie decorated the house including 48 balloons!! They had invited my friends Jim and Jo over to join in the celebration...so I had a mini surprise party! It was So Cool!! Dinner was delicious: chicken, brocolli with cheese sauce, oven baked home fries, and salad. Jim had made and decorated the birthday cake. It was really yummy. But there was a whole bunch of birthday cake left, you guys should have come and helped eat the cake. I got some cool birthday cards and a gift card for a massage from Mickie, Barry, and Marianne.

4 comments:

Hayseed Happenings said...

Yes, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...

Jim Warner said...

What a nice party!

Heather said...

hope it was a warm fuzzy birthday for you! with Charlie and Jake around i think they'd cover the fuzzy!
Isn't it good to be young again?

Ezzy said...

Happy Birthday, or sould I say belated.